Are you an African looking for scholarships to study in the UK? There are numerous options to choose from with local and international organizations supporting African students to study on scholarship in the United Kingdom.
Over the years, the UK has hosted roughly thousands of students from Africa with a significant number hailing from Ghana and Nigeria. This underscores an emerging phenomenon of African scholars seeking to enhance their academic credentials through higher education courses in the United Kingdom.
As an African student, getting a scholarship to study in the UK gives you fantastic financial aid to alleviate concerns when it comes to how to cater for your fees and other resources. International undergraduate tuition fees typically cost approximately £20,000 per year without scholarship assistance while postgraduate tuition fees are around £16,000.
These scholarships go a long way to provide you with some financial assistance. They cater to Undergraduate, Master, and PhD studies for all Africans who want to further their studies in the UK. Here are some of the best scholarships in the UK for African students.
Best UK Scholarships For African Students
Here, we have compiled over 50 UK scholarships for African students. No matter your level of education, there is a scholarship in the UK available for you. This is quite lengthy, so you can use the navigation to glance through quickly.
We will also do well to update this article frequently to bring you the latest scholarships in the UK available to African students every year. Be sure to bookmark this article for future reference and updates. Here is the updated list of top UK scholarships for African students in no particular order.
1. Commonwealth Scholarships
Each year, the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) opens applications for Ghanaian students to apply for Master’s and PhD scholarships. The following are available Commonwealth Scholarships
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries. See UK universities that have part funding agreements with the CSC.
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarship for Developing Countries. See UK universities that have part funding agreements with the CSC.
- The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme set up by the Department for International Development (DFID) in 1986, represents a unique partnership between the United Kingdom government and UK universities and the candidate’s country.
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships – PhD in UK and Nigerian Universities webpage
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships for Commonwealth Developing Countries to support mid-career professionals to spend time with a UK host organization working in their field for a programme of professional development.
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships, at UK Universities, cover overseas tuition fees at the Master’s degree level and are open to candidates who are citizens of a developing Commonwealth country.
2. The University Of Reading Masters And PhD Scholarships
Under the prestigious Felix Scholarships scheme, one Felix Scholarship will be available to well-qualified students to pursue postgraduate study (Master’s) at the University, starting their programme in September.
For more information, visit the University of Reading Masters and PhD Scholarships.
3. Chevening Scholarships
The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office established the Chevening Scholarship programme in 1983 and is now an internationally prestigious scheme with over 41,000 alumni including African students. Chevening awards enable Scholars to study a one-year postgraduate Master’s course in any discipline at any UK university.
4. The University Of Portsmouth Masters Scholarship
The scholarships will be in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee but please note, it cannot be taken in conjunction with any other fee reduction or bursary offered by the University. The scholarship is a one-off award towards a one-year Master’s fee and is non-renewable and only valid for study on the courses listed in the link above.
For more information, visit the University of Portsmouth Masters Scholarship.
5. The University Of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses. The scholarship covers 50% and 100% tuition fees.
For more information, visit the University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.
6. Rotary Peace Fellowship For Masters And Professional Programs
Each year, Rotary selects up to 100 individuals from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships at one of its peace centres. These fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
For more information, visit Rotary Peace Fellowship.
7. Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship For Africans
To achieve their objectives, the AIG will fund scholarships and Fellowships for outstanding Nigerians and Ghanaians to undertake intensive post-graduate world-class training in governance and public policy at The Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford.
For more information, visit the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship.
8. Denys Holland Scholarship At University College London
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
For more information, visit the Denys Holland Scholarship.
9. The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships At LSE Fully-Funded For Masters Students
The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships offer an exciting opportunity of funding for students who are ordinarily resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
For more information, visit the Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarship.
10. The Mo Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme
The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships form a selective programme designed to identify and prepare outstanding African leaders by providing them with critical experience at the highest levels of multilateral organizations.
For more information, visit the Mo Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships.
11. The University Of Oxford Scholarships For Undergraduate And Graduate
Oxford is home to several prestigious scholarship schemes. Visit the main page for more details.
- Over 900 fully-funded scholarships were available for new graduate students in 2023/2024. The majority of scholarships do not require you to make an additional application; all applicants who apply to the University by the relevant deadline will be considered automatically. Webpage
- Reach Oxford Scholarships are offered to undergraduate students from developing countries.
- Rhodes Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for postgraduate students to study at the University of Oxford.
- Rhodes Scholarship for West Africa is a fully-funded scholarship for postgraduate students from West Africa to study at the University of Oxford.
- Rhodes Trust Scholarship is a fully-funded postgraduate scholarship for students from Africa to study at the University of Oxford.
- Eni Scholarship: St Antony’s College Oxford in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, offers students from African universities in Angola, Ghana & Nigeria, the opportunity of fully-funded scholarships, including fees and living expenses, for Master’s degree at the University of Oxford UK.
12. The University Of Cambridge Scholarships (Masters & PhD)
The University of Cambridge offers a variety of scholarships that Nigerian students can participate in.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships are highly competitive full-cost scholarships. They are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate master’s and PhD degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- The University of Cambridge offers a Scholarship for MPhil Programme in Conservation Leadership to Support Students from Less Developed and Developing Countries.
- The Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme – CISS is a prestigious scheme of approximately 80 full scholarships for international students. It was founded in 2009 and is funded by assistance from the University of Cambridge, from external funding partners, and from Departments and Colleges that have agreed to contribute to these awards.
- The University of Cambridge Research Career Development Fellowships – the Fellowships provide an opportunity for talented junior investigators to develop their research programmes and become creative leaders in the field.
- The Microsoft Research PhD Scholarship Programme in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) was launched in 2004 and has so far supported more than 200 PhD students across the region. Each year by September, PhD supervisors from academic institutions in EMEA submit their proposals for collaborative research projects with Microsoft Research Cambridge.
- African Regional Bursary at Cambridge University Judge Business School: A bursary worth up to £18,000 will be awarded to a successful African candidate. The School believes that Africa will be an increasingly important region, both economically and politically and is committed to developing the African talent pool.
13. Westminster International Scholarships
The University of Westminster offers generous scholarship awards aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country intending to study for a full-time Master’s degree at the University.
For more information, visit Westminster International Scholarships.
14. WMG Excellence Scholarships
WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis.
Applications will be judged on past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study, and your vision for the future. WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded at a discount on the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 25% to 50% tuition fee discount.
For more information, visit the WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships.
15. University Of Stirling Masters Scholarships Masters Scholarships
The University of Stirling is offering the Dorothy Nicol Scholarship for students in Sub-Saharan Africa. The Dorothy Nicol Scholarship is generously funded to offer £15,950 towards overseas tuition fees of a student from Sub-Saharan Africa, joining any Master’s programme at the University of Stirling Management School in September.
For more information, visit the University of Stirling Masters Scholarships.
16. University Of Stirling Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships support students from developing Commonwealth countries to undertake postgraduate study at a distance or via online learning.
For more information, visit the University of Stirling Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships.
17. Mo Ibrahim Foundation Masters Scholarships
The International Development Department, University of Birmingham, is pleased to offer one scholarship for our MSc in International Development (Governance and State-building), for the academic year starting in September.
For more information, visit the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Masters Scholarships.
18. The University Of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and UK universities designed to support students from developing Commonwealth countries to undertake postgraduate study.
For more information, visit the University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.
19. Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships
Loughborough University offers full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa. The scholarship covers 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year.
For more information, visit the Development Africa Scholarships.
20. Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships
Manchester Met is making several Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
For more information, visit the Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships.
21. University Of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarships
The University’s Global Health Academy has been awarded 10 fully-funded studentships across five online master’s programmes within the domain of One Health, One Medicine. The scholarships will be awarded to candidates who are accepted for admission to an eligible programme and who are citizens of and residents of Ghana or any other commonwealth country.
For more information, visit the University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarships.
22. GSK Scholarships For Future Health Leaders To Study In The UK
These highly competitive scholarships are available to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Three scholarships are offered to support the training and development of the next generation of leaders in global health and strengthen the capacity of health systems and health-related research in Africa.
For more information, visit the GSK Scholarship for Future Health Leaders.
23. University Of Sussex Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarship
The University of Sussex, UK is offering Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Overseas students to study for postgraduate Masters and Diploma.
For more information, visit the University of Sussex Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarship.
24. UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarship
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the course.
For more information, visit the UWE Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarship.
25. IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships
University College London in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering these awards: the IOE – International Student House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH). The scholarship offers a full-time master’s degree study in London at the UCL Institute of Education
For more information, visit the IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships.
26. Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, worth over £2M, offer funding awards to international students across undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study.
For more information, visit Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
27. University Of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships
The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer several scholarships for entry at the undergraduate level. The scholarships are worth £5000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
For more information, visit the University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships.
28. University Of Brighton International Scholarships
For yearly entry, there are up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international undergraduate taught-degree students.
For more information, visit the University of Brighton International Scholarships.
29. Saïd Business School Diploma Scholarships
These scholarships aim to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding female candidates based on past academic and professional performance.
For more information, visit the Saïd Business School Diploma Scholarships.
30. Allan And Nesta Ferguson Scholarships At SOAS University Of London
Three Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships have been established for African Students (African nationals and residents in Africa), who wish to undertake a taught masters course at SOAS. Each Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship covers tuition fees in full and provides a maintenance grant of £7,000.
For more information, visit the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarships.
31. Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships
This scholarship is for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School in September.
For more information, visit Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships.
32. St George’s University Of London Postgraduate Scholarships
The St George’s, University of London Postgraduate scholarship scheme recognises and nurtures outstanding potential with our full and partial scholarships. The postgraduate scholarship at St George’s is competitive; they select applicants who illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time at St George’s.
For more information, visit St George’s University Scholarship.
33. Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships At Swansea University
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
For more information, visit the Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships.
34. Swansea University Excellence Scholarships
Swansea University UK is offering undergraduate excellence scholarships and international excellence scholarships (for postgraduate) for students from overseas to study for the academic year.
For more information, visit the Swansea University Excellence Scholarships.
35. John Henry Brookes Scholarships
Oxford Brookes University is offering several scholarships across a range of subject areas for UK, EU and international students wishing to undertake full-time taught postgraduate master’s degrees in September.
For more information, visit the John Henry Brookes Scholarships.
36. University Of Southampton International Merit Scholarships
The University of Southampton is proud to offer the Southampton International Merit Scholarships for new entrants. These scholarships of up to £3,000 per student seek to demonstrate the University’s ongoing commitment to attracting bright, ambitious students from all backgrounds to our courses.
For more information, visit the University of Southampton Merit Postgraduate Scholarship.
37. University Of Stirling Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarships
As part of the University’s ongoing commitment to supporting academic achievement and encouraging student diversity, the University of Stirling is pleased to offer an awards scheme for international postgraduate students.
The University will not make multiple awards to an individual student. In cases where a student qualifies for more than one University scholarship or award, the award of the highest financial value will be confirmed.
For more information, visit PGT International Excellence Scholarships.
38. University Of Strathclyde Faculty Of Engineering Excellence Scholarship
The University of Strathclyde Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship (FEES) is offering several scholarships for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying students with excellent academic qualifications.
For more information, visit the University of Strathclyde Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship.
39. University Of Aberdeen Masters Scholarships
As part of its commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, the University of Aberdeen is delighted to offer the Aberdeen International Masters Scholarship. This scholarship is in the form of a £2,000 tuition fee discount and is open to self-funding students who are nationals of Vietnam, China, and African countries, and are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
For more information, visit the University of Aberdeen Masters Scholarships.
40. University Of Brighton Forward Bound Scholarships
The Forward Bound scholarship is available to Health Promotion MSc applicants from low or lower-middle-income countries. It is intended to support health and other professionals who are employed or who volunteer in roles where they will be able to influence health promotion practice and policy on their return.
Up to £25,000 is available each year to allocate to successful candidates – either as full or partial scholarship awards. A full scholarship will fund your course fees, travel costs, accommodation, visa, subsistence and health insurance for 12 months – equivalent to a cost of £25,000. Partial awards will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
For more information, visit the University of Brighton Forward Bound Scholarship.
41. Lancaster University PhD Scholarships
Lancaster University PhD Scholarship Centre (UK) is offering two fully-funded PhD studentships to students from developing countries within the field of Environment. The studentships will cover all fees for a three-year PhD, a stipend to cover living costs and research support and a training grant to cover research costs.
For more information, visit the Lancaster University PhD Scholarships.
42. Loughborough University Postgraduate International Scholarships
Over 100 scholarships are available to new self-financing full-time international students who are permanently resident in a country outside the European Union (EU). Available in a range of subject areas these scholarships will be to the value of 25% of the programme tuition fee and that value will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account.
For more information, visit the Loughborough University Postgraduate International Scholarships.
43. School Of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships At The University Of Warwick
The University will be awarding scholarships worth a 50% reduction of course fees to 5 students commencing study on the full-time MSc School of Life Sciences (SLS) programs beginning in October.
For more information, visit the SLS Excellence Scholarships.
44. Liverpool School Of Tropical Medicine Masters Scholarships
The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) is inviting applications from medical doctors (MBBS or equivalent) from developing countries, who have at least two years of clinical working experience specialising in the field of Paediatrics and applying for the MSc Tropical Paediatrics (MTP) at LSTM, for the Thomas Mark Scholarship.
For more information, visit Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine Masters Scholarships.
45. Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship
The scholarship, open to female candidates of African nationality, covers the full MBA programme fee and living expenses. Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to return to their home country upon completion of the one-year MBA programme to contribute to Africa’s business and socio-economic development.
The scholarships will be available for the academic year and no separate application will be needed as all students meeting the criteria will automatically be considered.
For more information, visit the Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship.
46. The University Of Sussex Masters Scholarship For African Students In Economics
The Economics Department at the University of Sussex is offering a Master’s scholarship for suitably qualified candidates from selected sub-Saharan African countries on either the Development Economics MSc or Economics MSc.
For more information, visit the University of Sussex Masters Scholarship.
47. Undergraduate Scholarships At The University Of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh offers several undergraduate scholarships for international students that are open to Ghanaian students.
For more information, visit the University of Edinburgh Undergraduate Scholarships.
48. Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship
The University of Edinburgh offers several postgraduate scholarships for international students that are open to Ghanaian and African students.
For more information, visit the Postgraduate Edinburgh Global Scholarships.
49. Global Development Institute (GDI) Masters Scholarships
The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of six scholarships for academically excellent professionals studying a GDI campus-based master’s course beginning in September.
Applications are welcome from academically excellent professionals from Ghana, Kenya, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
For more information, visit the Global Development Institute (GDI) Masters Scholarship.
50. Mastercard Foundation Postgraduate Scholars Program At The University Of Edinburgh
The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide 60 postgraduate scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
For more information, visit the Mastercard Foundation Postgraduate Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh.
51. African Graduate Scholarships At University College London
The scholarships exist to support African nationals with high-quality academic and professional backgrounds who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development programme.
For more information, visit the African Graduate Scholarships.
52. Scholarships At The University Of East Anglia
The university offers several scholarships for students from developing countries including Ghana. For more information, visit the University of East Anglia Scholarships.
- School of International Development Masters Scholarship: for international students towards a Masters’s Degree program
- University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships: for undergraduate students wishing to study at UEA.
53. Nottingham Trent University Full-Fee Scholarship
Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer scholarships for international students starting a full-time undergraduate course.
For more information, visit the Nottingham Trent University Full-fee Scholarship.
54. Cardiff University Undergraduate International Scholarships In The UK
Cardiff University offers undergraduate international scholarships. Students must be confirmed as Overseas Students for fee-paying purposes.
For more information, visit the Cardiff University Undergraduate International Scholarships.
55. UWE Bristol Undergraduate Scholarships
University of the West of England (UWE) is offering scholarships for students starting their studies in September. The award value is automatically deducted from tuition fees.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the course.
For more information, visit the UWE Bristol Scholarships.
56. The University Of York Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships
These prestigious scholarships aim to reward and encourage exceptionally high-achieving students by offering a tuition fee discount to those expected to achieve AAA at A-level, 36 points in the IB (or international equivalents), or a First class undergraduate degree (or international equivalents).
For more information, visit the University of York Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships.
57. Cardiff University Postgraduate Taught International Scholarships
The Cardiff University Postgraduate Taught International Scholarships are offered by the university to international students. These scholarships are only available to self-funded students.
For more information, visit the Cardiff University Postgraduate taught International Scholarships.
58. Eira Davies Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship For African Women In Sciences
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, which shall be awarded from time to time by the Senate of Swansea University based on academic merit and/or financial need and which shall contribute to tuition fees, shall be tenable for such period as determined by the Senate and shall be subject to satisfactory academic progress and to such other terms and conditions as the University shall stipulate.
For more information, visit the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.
59. Desmond Tutu Scholarships For Undergraduate Degree At King’s College London UK
The Desmond Tutu Scholarship is one of King’s Scholarships that will directly benefit students entering higher education.
For more information, visit the Desmond Tutu Scholarship.
60. Bristol University Think Big Scholarships For International Students
Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. Over 26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and 26 Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for various programmes.
For more information, visit the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships.
61. University College, London Scholarships
- African Graduate Scholarship for Students from Africa: The University College London has opened applications for its African Graduate Scholarship, open to African nationals currently residing in an African nation.
- IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships: Candidates should be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle-income country.
- IOE Centenary Doctoral Scholarships: Candidates should be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle-income country.
- University College London (UCL) Commonwealth Shared Scholarships: Awards are for taught Master’s programmes only, subjects must be related to the economic, social and technological development of a candidate’s country.
62. University Of Sheffield Africa Scholarship
In partnership with the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Trust, the Department of Geography is pleased to offer a scholarship for a postgraduate student from Africa.
For more information, visit the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship.
63. Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
The Hatfield Lioness Scholarship enables a female student from a developing country to benefit from undertaking postgraduate study at the University of Durham. The scholarship has been set up as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, University of Durham, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College, and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s aims.
For more information, visit the Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship.
64. MBA Emerging Economies Leader For Social Change Scholarship At The University Of Stirling
This scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional International student who has the potential to be an ambassador for their course, to contribute to the academic community and to effect change in their home country.
For more information, visit MBA Emerging Economies Leader for Social Change Scholarship.
65. LSHTM Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is delighted to offer 10 new scholarships to study for a master’s degree by distance learning.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development and are aimed at those unable to study in the UK for financial and other reasons.
For more information, visit LSHTM Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships.
66. University Of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships
The University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships are offered based on Merit to students from Africa and other Developing countries for Undergraduate studies at the University.
For more information, visit the University of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships.
67. Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships
The University of Brunel is offering 130 awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
For more information, visit the Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships.
These are some of the best UK scholarships for African students you can choose from. Most of these International scholarships are fully funded while a select few offer partial funding for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies across various tiers including bachelor’s degree, Masters, Ph.D., Fellowship etc.
These scholarships are mainly provided by UK universities, the government of the United Kingdom, and private institutions globally forming the sponsors behind these initiatives.